884.0 ( Multiple and unspecified open wounds of upper limb without mention of complication)
873.0 ( Open wound of scalp without mention of complication)
E916 (Struck accidentally by falling object)
E849.3 ( Injury occurred at work)
E000.9 (Unspecified external cause status)
12034 (intermediate repair of extremities except hands or feet, 7.6 - 12.5cm) 12002 ( Simple repair of superficial wounds, scalp and extremities, 2.6 - 7.5cm) When multiple wounds are repaired in the same classification and grouped in the same code descriptors, add the centimeters.
Hope this helps...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join