Rib cartilage obstruction?? I would recommend that you refer to the medical documentation to find out more and/or to query the physician. The way this is stated, no diagnosis code exists..
Hope that helps!
MaryAnn Dimitrov, CPC, CPC-H, CCS, CCS-P, AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer,
President, Medical Basix
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join