Do you have encoder pro? If you do, put in your code(s) then look at modifier for that code - it will tell you what modifier(s) are allowed.
Just a couple of examples. In CT surgery I can bill for the PA when she does Valve repairs and CABGS but I can't code her for pacemaker's or ICD's. Another example, EVAR's I can bill 34802 and 34812 with a 62 for co-surgeon but not with 34825. So it really depends on the code.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join