AAPC - Back to school
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CPC exam grading question

Default 2013 test or 2014?

AAPC: Back to School
    Quote Originally Posted by Emingoy114 View Post
    Do all of these areas need to be over 70% for me to pass the exam?
    10000 Series:
    20000 Series :
    40000 Series :
    50000 Series:
    Anatomy/Med Term:
    Coding Guidelines/Practice Management:
    Lab and Path
    do you know if we are taking the 2013 test or is the 2014 already in progress?

Default CPC Exam

Thank you all for your questions and answers here... I will be re-taking my exam 6/7/2014. I have purchased all 3 exams from the website and the Study guide book... I do feel like I learned a little bit more. I sure hope I pass this time because I cannot afford another $300.00 to take it again. I am very nervous about taking this again. Good Luck to all of you.

Good luck to you. I am studying to take the CPC July 12. I am already nervous.

I am also taking the cpc exam for the first time July 12th. Are you in SA?
    Good luck!

Hello i just got my scores and i failed with a 39%, i want to know how on earth i am supposed to pass when you have to pay for all the practice tests and everything else, i do not have that kind of money!!!!!!#

Default Cpc exam, grading

I got 2 60% and 2 62% couple 50% 40% and then got 2/ 10% in anesthesia and path n lab, which i guess took from my better ones, and made me walk away with a overall 40% , i messed up by not taking previous cpt n icd9 books, i had 2014 ones i graduated with, I know , bad mistake, not again though.
    I feel you on this gonna be your 3rd attempt, it will be mine as well, like lady said 3rd time is a charm.
    Good studying (luck)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12