According to the Fall issue of the AMA/ACR Clinical Examples in Radiology, the codes for soft tissues are as follows:
upper back- 76604
lower back- 76705
abdominal wall- 76705
Of course the 76880 has changed!
Here is a link to the RBMA that also has info.... http://www.rbma.org/Products_and_Res...ft_Tissue.aspx
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join