Yes, code includes "if" used.
You used to be able to use 38792 for the injection for blue dye (inc. in 38900) but now you can only used 38792 for the injection of the Radio-tracer. Remember, if your dr injects the Radio-tracer, in addition to the mapping, you can also code 38792; however, that is often done by Radiology.
The key to 38900 is Mapping.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join