You wish to expand your knowledge in healthcare administration, by gaining additional hands-on experience doing ___(skills of job you're applying for)__, alongside the knowledgable professionals at ___(Company name)___, because you know that those skills are crucial to your long-term goal, of one day (managing a practice/being a consultant/becoming a CEO/etc.).
Stay vague on the lengths of time you've been in the field - if they want to know, they can ask you at your interview, after they've already decided they like you, because you came dressed professionally.
At that point, you can explain that although you may lack tenure, you learn quickly, and have a desire to gain as much expertise as possible, from anyone who's willing to teach you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join