i'm having the exact same problem. the ma's in the office do the pro-time & they insist that we can bill a level 1 e/m. they say they are providing education. EVERY claim submitted with 99211, 36416, 85610 is being denied.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! I need something in black & white to let them know how to do this. The ma's have the doctors convinced this is appropriate to get more money for the visit.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join