There really aren't any great codes for this. I can suggest the following:
38500-22 (-22 for deep) for the node, 27299 for the patch and ilioinguinal nerve. Or you can look at 64772 for the resection, however, the ilioinguinal is a branch off L1 which is truly a spinal nerve.
38500-22 (Payer may consider Node as incidental to.)
27299 (depending on value, could be more than 38500?)
Next time, tell us what codes you are thinking.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join