Mary-Jo Blackmer, CPC-A
Millington, MI 48746 Phone 989.871.2177
Medical Coder ∙ Medical Administrative ∙ Medical Records
Dear Hiring Manager:
I have graduated from the Medical Coding and Advanced Medical Terminology courses from Allied Business Schools, but I am not a typical new graduate. My successful experience with customer service and front office work, combined with my strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a team environment make me a great candidate for this position.
I offer many transferable skills that would add distinction to this position. These skills include my ability to successfully multi-task in high-pressure environments, look at challenges as opportunities, and thrive in both team and individual settings.
In my pursuit I have gained many skills relative to the job available. During this time I balanced personal, professional, and educational goals. I have gained skills such as multi-tasking, basic accounting and banking knowledge, organization and time management skills. I would like to assure you, without reservation, that within a very short time I can prove my value as a contributor to your office. I feel strongly that I am up to any challenges that may come my way.
Thank you for your time and attention and I look forward to hearing from you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join