The only code that I came closest to for the laparoscopic repair of the diaphram laceration is:
32654 (Thoracoscopy, surgical; with control of hemorrhage)
I am almost sure that a stab wound to the chest cavity causes hemorrhage and in order to stop the hemorrhage, you will have to repair the laceration.
For the traumatic facial laceration, I would need to know more for example (did it need debriding?, was it a simple, intermediate or complex closure? or, did she need any skin grafting?)
Hope this helps
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join