We have billed Prolia in our office too and I have coded it the same way that you have: 96372 and J3490 with NDC and notes in box 19. We have gotten our claims paid with no problems. Not sure about what our cost is but my manager was happy with what our reimbursement was.
We just found out that Prolia has been assigned a J code starting Jan. 1; J0897 1mg = 1 unit so bill quantity of 60.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join