Are you sure that is the test that is being performed? It is a pretty specialized test that primarily is performed by either a neurologist or physiatrist.
It is used to diagnose diseases such as myasthenia gravis, Lambert Eaton myasthenic syndrome (LEMS) and botulinum toxicity. The code 95937 should not be used to report quantitative sensory testing (QST) or Current Perception Threshold/Sensory Nerve Conduction Threshold test (CPT/sNCT).
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join