I'd suggested 44140 47600 44139. No modifier -59 needed on the chole but a -51 if your payer requires. You can tried to unbundle the scope if you can show separate and distinct at that point you would used the -59 on the scope. However, it kinda of sounds like it was part of 44140. Either way your call.
P.S. Be careful with your usage of -59. Use when necessary but be sure to use correctly. Could call in an audit.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join