youâ€™ll have to bill based on the specific brand-name flu vaccine that the physician administers using the following new HCPCS level II codes:
Q2035 â€“ Influenza virus vaccine, split virus, when administered to individuals 3 years of age and older, for intramuscular use; Afluria
Q2036 â€“ Flulaval
Q2037 â€“ Fluvirin
Q2038 â€“ Fluzone
Q2039 â€“ Not otherwise specified.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join