Check for Medicare's bundled procedures list that came out 2 years ago that stated the procedures that they would no longer cover, I could have sworn I saw arthoscopy of the knee as one of the procedures they were no longer paying for. Medicare decided back in 2009 that they were not going to pay for surgeons to look around (oscopy) just for the surgery only. If you can't find the list let me know and I will try to find it for you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join