I have used several and been involved with several. My background is a CPA and I have installed software other than Medical also.
The answer - there is no right solution overall. You need to understand the practice needs, peculiarities, etc. and then find a solution that will work for you. The MD's must be involved or the project will go south at some point in time.
There are many good ones out there and range from cheap to expensive but there is no perfect answer for any practice.
Make sure you do a needs analysis and then send out an RFP and match the response against what you must have versus the need to have to like to have or wish list. Prioritize!!!!!
If you would like to understand more, contact me
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join