Struggling with the reading of pulmonary functions test. The main componet is either 94010 or 94060 but wondering if there are other componets that could be charged? The report reads as follows.
The forced vital capacity was 5.25 liters or 98% predicted. FEV1 was 3.49 liters or 82% of predicted. FEF 25/75 was 1.93 lieters or 46% of predicted. Total lung capacity was 7.99 liters or 105% of predicted. The patient had a very mildly diminished residul volume at 80% of predicted. DLCO was actually high at 139% of predicted. The patient demonstrated good cooperation and effort. Flow volume loops are normal. The patient did not receive bronchodilator.
I know that the 26 modifier has to be added because it is just the interpretation
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join