The lung volumes (total lung capacity) and the DLCO (diffusion capacity) would also be able to be coded based on the documentation you posted.
In 2011 -
94720 for DLCO/Diffusion capacity
94240 - 94260 - could have been choices for the lung volumes
In 2012 -
+94729 for DLCO
For the lung volumes you would need more documentation stating whether they were done by plethysmography/body box or not, but the choices would be 94726/94727
Hope this helps...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join