32602-RT for both biopsies since both were biopsies (lung and pleural) and not surgical removals as definied with codes 32650-32665.
32551-RT-51 for the argyle chest tube. I noticed that this was included in the procedure, but was left off in the title of the operation. This is why you really need to read the procedure because sometimes the physician will either leave off the procedure in the title or they will have it in the title, but when you read the procedural notes, it's not there.
That's all I saw. I hope my color coding doesn't confuse you, but instead shows you where I got the codes in accordance to what was in the record.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join