You sound very eager and enthusiastic, which is a great thing. I would suggest trying to get "your foot in the door" to gain some experience. Looking for some entry level HIM positions, something medical records, insurance verification, account follow up, surgery scheduling, charge entry, etc. Something to help you gain experience and become more familiar with ICD 9 and CPT. Once you gain some experience, you can leverage it for a coding job.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join