The physician excises 2 breast lesions with 2 breast localization needles, using only one incision. I know that the verbage for 19125 specifies "single lesion" and 19126 is used for "each additional lesion," but I think that applies to 2 lesions in separate areas of the breast. I would like to uses 19125, 19290, and 19291. The other coders in my office think it should be 19125, 19126, 19290, 19291.
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join