There are two different sets of codes:
1. Inpatient care would be 99221-99233 Page 15 in CPT professional
2. SNF would be 99304 - 99310 - Page 23 in CPT professional
If you are billing an inpatient acute situation (this means the patient has been admitted to the hospital and has an inpatient status), then you will bill from the inpatient codes. According to your post above this is the situation.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join