If we're talking about 64483/4, CPT says use modifier -50 for bilateral procedures. I'd put your highest valued procedure 1st.
Possible coding for your scenario:
Guidance is included in codes
Remember, LT/RT is not CPT. I'd be sure payer accepts HCPCS modifiers before I submit that way. In this case, RT/LT would be information only not unbundling.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join