There isn't a CMS fee schedule for this code. It's Status I: Not Valid for Medicare Purposes. Medicare uses another code for reporting of, and payment for, these services.
CPT Assistant 6/10 p.8
Question: What is the correct CPT code to report for a deep inferior epigastric perforator (DIEP) flap breast reconstruction?
Answer: CPT code 19364, Breast reconstruction with free flap, is reported for free flap breast reconstruction regardless of the specific type of free flap used. This code is appropriately reported for a free transverse rectus abdominus myocutaneous (TRAM), a free DIEP, or a gluteal free flap.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join