Who is acting in that position currently? The MAs? I think, financially, it would be better to contact the lab you deal with the most to see if they can place one of their phlebotomists in your office with their equipment. The lab usually pays for all the supplies related to lab services (tubes, culture swabs, etc) as well as the computer/printer equipment to submit/process requisitions. I have worked in 2 offices that had this type of arrangment and it worked out great for everyone!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join