Those two codes you have are for stents. Did he just do a PTCA? If so, look at 92982 and 92984. If it says he placed a stent, drug eluting or bare metal, then you would use the 92980 and/or 92981. The LHC code is correct and the modifiers are correct as well. Let me know if you have any other questions. Cardiology is my forte!
Kristin Felty, CPC, CCC, CCVTC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join