I am doing the same in my faith, and am trying to trust our Lord. But its so discouraging. Thank you for your post, it has given me new inspiration.
Bless you is all your endeavors, and thanks for being so honest. I also prayed alot, especially with my friend the morning of the test. We were so out of it, BUT BOTH OF US PASSED WITH CPC FULLY BECAUSE OF OUR PAST EXPERIENCES. We never expected our past would be enough, BUT g-D SHOULD GET ALL THE GLORY. YOU ARE SO CORRECT.
I HAVE BEEN honored with the new member coordinator officer position in my chapter, as well. It must be the plan for me, because a job has not come my way yet. Although, this is looking very good!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join