Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Employed as entry level coder less than 1mnth after Cert.

1. Wink Got my first coding job, too!!
    Exam Training Packages
    Hi, Adam!

Me again.....with a PRAISE! I just got an offer for MY very first coding job, too! I just received my CPC-A certification this past June.

The job is with a large medical corporation here in southern California and they hired me to be on their orthopedic coding team! The company deals solely with workman's compensation cases...so I am looking forward to an interesting start with them on January 10th. GOD IS SO GOOD!! I hope this encourages everyone out there that there is hope you will get a coding job even if you have no working coding experience. Keep the faith!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE! KEEP PRAYING FOR YOUR MIRACLE! IT WILL COME!

Best Wishes For The New Year,
    Kathy
    NRCMA, NRCCS, CPC-A

What a wonderful story Adam, congrats!! I too have had to lean on faith to get me through my decision to go back to school and become a CPC. Like you I passed on my first try at the exam in November. Right now I am serving an internship and have not found permanent employment but I am hoping after the new year that will change. Thank you for sharing your positive story and Merry Christmas to you!

3. Default
    This is my first time posting to a thread. I wanted to say congratulations to you and way to go giving God the glory

Shelita Jordan CPC-A, CPC-H-A

4. Default
    Thank you everyone for the kind words. I appreciate your positivism!
    Adam L. Shoop CPC
    You will be successful in whatever you choose to do,
    and light will shine on the path ahead of you. Job 22:28

Only because of God, my father, and Jesus Christ,
    did I make it into this field so smoothly. Thank you God!

Quote Originally Posted by mary60 View Post
    Hi, Adam!

Me again.....with a PRAISE! I just got an offer for MY very first coding job, too! I just received my CPC-A certification this past June.

The job is with a large medical corporation here in southern California and they hired me to be on their orthopedic coding team! The company deals solely with workman's compensation cases...so I am looking forward to an interesting start with them on January 10th. GOD IS SO GOOD!! I hope this encourages everyone out there that there is hope you will get a coding job even if you have no working coding experience. Keep the faith!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE! KEEP PRAYING FOR YOUR MIRACLE! IT WILL COME!

Best Wishes For The New Year,
    Kathy
    NRCMA, NRCCS, CPC-A
    Congrats to you too Kathy!!! It's so good to hear positive feedback! I wish you nothing but the best, let us know how you are doing from time to time.

Continued success.
    Roxanne Thames CPC, CPC-I, CEMC
    rthamescpci@gmail.com

"Remember the greatest gift is not found in the store but in the heart of true friends"

Default Way to go!
    Congrats Adam on passing your final exam and your CPC on the first try. Thank you also for being bold in giving God the glory for your success. May I be as bold and obedient as you have been.

God bless you!
    Carolyn Kohler, CPC
    Omaha, NE

7. Default
    HI Adam

I do agree with you, he answers all faithful prayers. Good luck with your new job.

Lashon

8. Default
    Adam,
    I am so glad you shared your testimony. God is so good. Sometimes others just need to hear a christain stand a say, He did it for me, stay faithful and He will do it for you. Thanks again,
    Diane Cain-Tew
    Montgomery AL

9. Default
    Thanks Adam I have been trying since 2009 and still hevanet found a job, but after reading that I will continue to try. Any advice will be greatly appreaciated

10. Default Thank you
    Thank you so much for the inspiration. I have just recently passed my certification test. I am currently seeking an externship before I can officially graduate from my tech school. I can only keep praying that I will eventually get through this and find a job. I just need to geet my foot in the door and my work ethic and personality will take over from there. Thanks for all the inspiration you have given me. God bless

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234