There are a number of AAPC approved free CEU's on Medicare Learning Network. I can not exactly remember how you get to the web base training though- here is what I have saved in my favorites:
I have been in the medical field for 12 yrs doing coding, billing and A/R clean up and I am currently unemployed with one interview next Monday. I am hopeful that something will come up after the first of the year, I sat for the exam in June as well and passed it my first time. My "A" was dropped due to previous experience, however still can not get a job.
Seems to be that there are alot of jobs for CCS some that are nearly entry level. I know that Lexicode seems to have alot of jobs, just not for CPC though. I wish you luck and hope that this helps in the area of CEU's.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Code Lookup with AAPC Coder
- Coding Data Files
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 Code Converter (FREE)
- Other ICD-10 Codes / Resources
- CPT Codes
- HCPCS Codes
- E/M Analyzer (FREE)
- CPT RVU Calculator (FREE)
- Risk Adjustment Search (FREE)
- PQRS Measure Search (FREE)
- Health Plan / Provider Policy Search (FREE)
- MACRA Calculator
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join