The availability of review classes depends on the local chapters in your area; not all chapters are able to offer a review class. You can locate a local chapter review class on the AAPC website. Select the "certification" tab, "prepare for an exam" option, then from the left side select from the list the exam you will be taking. Scroll down and click the hyperlink, "CPC review class," then enter your state and exam type. If there is a review class offered by a local chapter, it will be listed. Good luck with your exam.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join