AAPC - Back to school

Thread: Travel Coder

Question Travel Coder

AAPC: Back to School

I am wanting to know if anyone is familiar with K-Force? Currently employed by them or have been in the past? I have had several phone interviews and have tested. I am somewhat apprehensive about "travel coding". What are your thoughts and experiences with this type of work? Is it steady? Input from anyone with anything to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!
    Anita Carleton, CPC

Atlanta Perimeter

Default Kforce

I have a friend that has been working for them for 2 years now. She says that it's a contract position. They offer benefits and her job is home based. She loves it. I don't know about the traveling positions. But she says it's a good company. I want to apply with them as soon as I get my results. Hope this helps.

Default K-Force

Thank you for your input! I know they have very little available as far as remote coding but tons of positions for travel. Good luck with your results!!

Similar Threads

1. PT/OT/ST Travel Coder Position in Arizona
    By Pam Brooks in forum Employment General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 05:11 AM
  2. Flexible/Able to Travel Medical Biller/Coder
    By jmoore3 in forum Resume Postings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 06:20 PM
  3. Flexible/Able to Travel Coder
    By kellydshaw in forum Resume Postings
    Replies: 1