I believe I am finally on the right track with the G0434 and G0431, but are there any other codes that we can bill with the G0431 such as specimen handling? Or as a Lab we can only bill for the actual testing? For W/C can we bill for the reports ? I guess specifically I am asking if there any ways to increase revenues by additional codes other than the actual testing?

Thanks for you help!