Physical exam: The patient is a well-developed well-nourished male in no acute distress. Examination of the left ankle demonstrates diffuse swelling. There is no erythema but he does have some ecchymosis. Range of motion is somewhat limited secondary to pain. He has 1+ laxity to anterior drawer testing. He has no pain with inversion testing. He is sensitive to palpation over the distal third of the fibula. He is nontender over the medial malleolus. He is neurovascularly intact distally.
Height 6 foot 0 inches, weight 230 pounds, blood pressure 141/75
per 95 guidelines I find 4 systmens reviewed
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join