Hello Everyone! I am in serious need of some help! I am taking my CPC certification tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had some last minute tips for me! I just completed a coding and billing program (that was supposed to take two years part time) in a semester with straight A's but I worried about the exam. After reading that most people have been doing this for years before they take their test I feel I might have underestimated how difficult it will be since I have only been actually coding for a month. Any tips or suggestions for my exam tomorrow would be great! I have done all the practice tests and went through the work book offered by AAPC.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join