Dr Z and his study guide (which he wrote for the AAPC) is invaluable. I also purchase the practice exams for the CIRCC, they are online and you can take them as many times as you want.
I did not take any classes, not really any convenient for me, since I am working full time.
I do suggest you have lots of regular coding experience, and at least some experience with IR.
you can feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions.
Enjoy! remember, one bite at a time...
Heather Shaw, CPC, CIRCC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join