this one's a doozie! I'm thinking an upper extremity venogram (75820/36005) from the basilic vein access. From the left groin access I got a 36011 for the cath. advancement to the rt. braciocephalic vein, and a 36012 for the lt axillary cath. placement. It sounds like the SVC (75827) was angioplastied (75978/35476) and that the balloons extended into the braciocephalic veins...I think I would do that as one angioplasty. 2 stents, 75960x2, 37205, 37206. I was also thinking a 36010 for the placement in the IVC from the 2nd guidewire via the femoral artery (not 100% on that though)
let me know your thoughts on this one
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join