In order to be able to bill BCBS you have to acquire a provider number for your office. Go to BCBS.com/provider forms and look for new provider registration form. Fill out and fax in with copies of W-9 and facility license. It takes 30-45 business days to get a number although I've sent in a request for two facilities 2 months ago and still waiting. I'm actually trying to find help with getting a contact to bypass the people I get when I call at provider services 800-727-2227 because its taking so long to get the number needed to bill for the facilities. I am billing for drug/alcohol treatment facilities
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join