you definitely have musculoskeletal and neuro. I personnaly, would consider that statement "well developed, well nourished, in no acute distress" as constitutional (general appearance)
You might have some additional HPI mixed in with your exam though. "mildly aggravated with tibial rotation testing" could fall under modifying factors. I don't think the sensitivity would satisfy skin. That is my own personal opinion.
For exam I would count constitutional, musculoskeletal, and neuro.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join