Do you own the monitors? Are you monitoring the patient and storing the data? Or are you giving the patient a monitor from Medtronics, etc and then they store the information and your tech downloads from them? If you don't own and you are downloading from them - you code the 92225 and 93227.
We use Medtronics monitors and we bill the 93225 when we put the monitor on the patient. We bill the 93227 when we have the report and the dx codes from the MD.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join