This is just my opinion, but there is no mention of placement of the scope if it was performed endoscopic. I know there is mention of the navigation system, but does that support endoscopic procedures? The op note also states the bone was dense, so the sphenoid was "left alone", so I would not code the sphenoidotomy. The polypectomy is included with the tissue removal. Dx. 471.9 for the polyps. It looks like 31255-50 and 31276-50.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join