34812 - 50 (Open femoral artery exposure)
35371 - 59 Endarterectomy Common Femoral
You still need the to get the co-surgeon's report. For the graft it will be from codes 34802-34804 (these are most common) but i can't tell you what code because this report does not specify what kind of graft. I.E. Cook Zenith, Treovance, Powerlink, Aneurx, Excluder...you get the point. S&I for Endo graft 75952.
Once you get the other report, if there were extensions done, take a look at 34825/34826 S&I 75953.
You can also bill for cath placement in aorta, if documented 36200 LT/RT OR 36200-50. I also don't see any mention of cath placement within this report; could be that the other physician did that portion.
IVUS, if performed 37250/75945. But it doesn't look like your physician did any of that.
These can be tricky at first but once you get them they are easy peasy. I have a cheat sheet that is very helpful. Here is my email if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join