AAPC - Back to school
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exams Taken on 12/10

Default Exams Taken on 12/10

AAPC: Back to School
    For those who have taken exams on 12/10-have you found out your results yet? I always seem to get the proctor who takes his/her time sending the exams in and I am then stuck in agony!!

Default Exams Taken on 12/10

no I havent receieved my results.

Me neither and it driving me insane!

Default still waiting

Still waiting very anxiously! So are some prospective employers waiting for my scores...

Andy T

Tacoma, WA

I helped proctor the exam in our area on 12/10/11 and we told the examinees they might know something by Friday this week. We do send the exams back in via FedEx the same day, but then the folks at AAPC have to get them all thru the scanner for grading. And it sounds like there were a lot of exams held all over the country on 12/10/11!

Patience! You should know something by next week! And I do hope you all did well
    Arlene J. Smith, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, COBGC

Grand Rapids

I took my exam on 12/10 and I found out yesterday that I passed. Our proctor said she was going directly to Fed Ex from the exam - I guess she wasn't kidding! I appreciate that because I was so anxious to know the results!! Good luck to all of you waiting : )

Virginia Beach Local Chapter

Remember it is the end of the year and it may take a little longer as more people are taking exams this time of the year.
    Last edited by JudyW; 12-15-2011 at 02:10 PM.

AAPC-CA BOD 2015 - 2017
    Region 3: Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, & Kentucky

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
    -Audrey Hepburn

I also found out today.

Default 12/10 exam in NJ

Also, took exam in NJ on 12/10, got results this afternoon-passed!

hi i just recently taken my exam and lets say it didnt go very well for me...... it seems like when i open the test package my nerves got the better end as if i frozed!i felt sick! i was that nervous.. to the point that nothing seem to be familar to me which i know is not true..... now i have to take a retake and i have to get new books.... plus they say that i have to order A,B,C, practice test.......which should have done in the first place... help and suggestion? i took a class where i got my books in the mail so i had no teacher it like im teaching myself........i dont want to give up because i love it so.... any advice on all of this................... thankyou so much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast