We have one that just came up today and our orthopaedic surgeon was considering charging for wound care instead of the surgical I & D codes because he also put on a wound vac. Can you charge both?? I don't really think so, but it's been so long that I have forgotten. This took a long time and the wound was a motorcyclist's degloving of the skin on the thigh. It was 25 x 25 cm's so pretty huge!! Any thoughts on this one??? PS - It's been a LONG time since I had a question. I'm usually on the answering end of things!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join