AAPC - Back to school
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transition to Inpatient coding

Default Transition to Inpatient coding

AAPC: Back to School
    I need to clarify and apologize for any misunderstanding.... This post was meant to see if there was an interest and if so, to explain a continuing education program that is available to those who qualify. I did not put all the information on this post because i didn't know if there was some conflict of interest.

So please contact me at the email at the bottom of this and I will give you the particulars.

Sorry for any confusion!

There is a tremendous need for inpatient coders and it is very difficult for new coders to be given the opportunity to get into inpatient coding. Many outpatient coders initially had this desire but ended up in the outpatient world. If it is your desire to transition to inpatient coding, read on.

Inpatient coders have significant opportunity to work from home and often become coding managers of other remote coders. The demand has never been greater for experienced coders. Due to the advent of RACs and other initiatives, hospitals are relying on the skills of outstanding coders. In addition, this is an excellent ICD-10 learning mechanism and springboard to multiple opportunities.

If you are interested in making this transition but need help getting there, please contact me via email
    Last edited by RobinSewell; 12-15-2011 at 02:51 PM.

I have tried several times to send a email to the above link & have had no sucess.

Default very interested in inpatient coding

please send me the information regarding inpatient coding-thanks

Default Robin Sewell

I tried to contact you through your email and it does not work.Can you send me the info
    on inpatient coding from here?
    Merry Christmas

I am interested, please email me the info at nlaaron@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Default Please send me info to

I was wondering I you could send me info on transitionin from outpatient to inpatient coding.

I am interested in learning how to transition to the inpatient side, but have been stuck on the outpatient side. Please contact me at kimmyrummer@hotmail.com
    Thank you!
    Kimberly, CPC, CHONC

I would like info as well, hwertzy@gmail.com, currently I am coding for outpatient. Thanks!

Default Transition to inpatient

Hello I am interested, please send me the information at pamelia@centurylink.net

please send information regarding to inpatient at jess_smiles@ymail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast