Are you trying to bill for Xiaflex?? If so you bill out the injection only 20550 and the medicine J0775 x 90 units. The next day you bill out an office visit (we bill a level III because it includes a manipulation of the contracture) and we also bill a splint because we dispense DME. After January 1 there will be a code that includes everything, 20527 + the J0775 x 90 if you are supplying the drug, and 26341 for the manipulation on the day following the injection. We don't bill trays or syringes.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join