HELP: New doctor/new procedures; how do I code
1.Decompression L4-5, L5-S1
2. Transforaminal interbody fusion L4-5 on the right and L5-S1 on the left.
3. Biological implant placement X 2, 2 PEEK cages one in 8 mm height at L5-S1 and the second one at 10 mm height at L4-5.
4.Posterior instrumentation L5-S1.
5. Posterior lateral arthrodesis L5-S1.
6. Allograft X 1.
This is a new world for me so any guidance would be very much appreciated.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join