Thanks for the reminder!!! I've been getting discouraged after applying for the last 4 months of completing my program and getting my certification. My sister is an RN and is now getting involved in Health Informatics. She is strongly encouraging me to continue pursuing my career path because it is going to "blow up soon".
It appears that we're not the only ones with the same story, but I've got faith that things will turn around soon. ICD-10 implementation is coming sooner than later...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join