I passed CPMA

1. Default I passed CPMA
    Medical Coding Books
    i finally passed. so excited.

2. Default
    Congratulation!!!

3. Default peg
    Hoping to take mine next year. Did you find it difficult? I have a question. I have been a CPC for 5 yrs and work for multispeciality group coding everything from FP to Oncology.
    My new manager not sure she wants to approve a title change with salary increase to Coder III. Any thoughts on what constitutes a Coder III?

Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by carol s harris View Post
    i finally passed. so excited.
    Congratulation Carol, can u tell me more about this test, what i need for this test. if you have link i appreciate thanks

Megha CPC-A

5. Default CPMA details
    Congrag carol,

I am CPC certified , i have an idea to take CPMA by 2012 will u guide me . What are all the things needed , exam fee , eligibility needed for that etc . Will u mail me my id is balaphysio01@gmail.com

Congratulations! Way to go.

Cheers,
    Ron McKenzie, CPC-A
    Greater Orlando FL Chapter

Default Congrats!
    Did you take the bootcamp or study on your own?
    I've been picking up from the forums that many feel the bootcamp is unnecessary or at least grossly overpriced for what you get out of it.

What do you feel was your best resource (which book should I buy)?

Default Cpma
    Quote Originally Posted by balamuruganr View Post
    Congrag carol,

I am CPC certified , i have an idea to take CPMA by 2012 will u guide me . What are all the things needed , exam fee , eligibility needed for that etc . Will u mail me my id is balaphysio01@gmail.com
    It's all on the website as are all details for all exams.