You did a fine job listing your accomplishments on your resume.
Any employer would recognize not only your enthusiasm but also that you are a high achiever as evident by the time span in which you gained this knowledge.
Your articulate post on the forum show professional capability as well as good judgement.
I would make sure that you indicate your most current job (Compliance) in first position followed by your past positions.
Maria A. Candia CPC, CPC-H, CPCO, CPMA, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join