There was a good article on Yahoo earlier this month about resumes' and it basically stated to keep it simple. Leave out the objective alltogether it should be obvious since you are applying for the job. Your bullets points are way too detailed. compress everything down to one page, I did not even read the second page as I figured I had all I needed to know and then some. I do not need specifics regarding accomplishements, just keep it general. You wrote succesful appeals, you helped to revise payer edits.. that kind of thing short and simple and one page total. I would hire you but based on what is here I go with entry level. However if you change it ever so slightly then it may look more management worthy.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join